If you are undertaking a large project, please give us a call to obtain a competitive tailor-made quote.
020 8362 8100
XL Joinery External Hardwood Colonial Door
The dowelled Colonial 6 panel hardwood door is a solid panelled door with no glass, meaning it is ideal for creating a little extra privacy especially for homes that enter directly into a living space.
Available Size Options
- A traditionally designed door
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance
- Dowel construction with engineered stiles and rails for greater resistance to warping, twisting and splitting
- Raised and fielded panels helps to give the door an overall more classical feel
- Colour and grain variations are characteristic of natural timber products
- Door offered with a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Available in other sizes
- 3 sets of hinges should be used to hang this product
- Two persons are required to lift/fit this door
- This door can be trimmed up to 12mm from each edge of the door
- Prior to installing this door, please read the manufacturer's External Door Fitting Instructions
- Supplied ready to paint or stain; not suitable for treatment with any type of varnish, oil, wax or polish
- A further two coats of high build stain should be applied once the doors have been installed
- External doors should have a weatherbar or rain deflector fitted
- This product is delivered directly from the supplier.
- Please note that this is kerbside delivery and adequate manual labour is required to take into your home.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.