- EN 636-2 and EN314-2 compliant
- Pleasing B face with BB reverse suitable for clear finishing such as varnish
- Strong and stable
- Easy to work with both hand and machine tools
Hardwood plywood is not only used extensively throughout the construction industry but also in industries such as vehicle building and packaging. When suitably protected it may be used externally and will remain flat and stable throughout. The knot free B face can be clear finished (using varnish/polyurethane) to highlight and enhance the attractive wood grain surface.
WBP PLYWOOD (Weather and Boil Proof) This has become a somewhat ubiquitous and incorrect ''Trade term'' for some plywoods - which predates current statutory and building requirements and in fact only relates to the adhesive used to bond the individual wood veneers together during manufacture. For very many years now the term WBP has been superseded by EN13986 and for which EN636 defines the required performance or service classes for which the entire panel may be used (not just stipulating the glue which should be used).
For more information to help with your purchase please see our what is plywood guide page.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Stuart A. published 21/03/2021 following an order made on 11/03/2021
good wood. good delivery
Maxim F. published 07/12/2020 following an order made on 27/11/2020
Not so curved, but a lot of filler work. Hopefully, sturdy enough as I used it on top of old floor to support laminate
J B. published 04/04/2020 following an order made on 24/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 02/09/2019 following an order made on 08/08/2019
much better quality than I expected
Anonymous customer published 26/07/2019 following an order made on 16/07/2019
Nothing wrong with the product.
Anonymous customer published 26/01/2019 following an order made on 21/01/2019
Anonymous customer published 11/08/2018 following an order made on 03/08/2018
Product meet expectation exactly.
Anonymous customer published 03/07/2018 following an order made on 22/06/2018
Flat and clean with good lamination. Looks like quality hardwood, but doesn't have the waxy sheen I'm used to seeing on WBP/marine ply, so we'll have to see how it holds up.
Anonymous customer published 17/07/2018 following an order made on 24/05/2018
Good material but very warped. extra screws to hold down.
Anonymous customer published 13/03/2018 following an order made on 03/03/2018