5.5mm Hardwood External Grade Plywood B/BB 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') Pack of 165
Produced in accordance with and conforming to EN 636-2, EN314-2 Builder Depot has for many years worked with our plywood suppliers to provide our customers with a high quality, yet value for money hardwood throughout plywood panel.
For many years Builder Depot has worked with our plywood suppliers so that we are able to offer our customers a hardwood throughout plywood. Being hardwood throughout (unlike some other plywoods available on the market) provides our plywood with a consistent strength, stability and greater resistance to decay. Therefore making our plywood suitable for the many and varied applications for which it is used throughout not only the construction industry but many other areas as well.
- EN 636-2 and EN314-2 compliant
- Pleasing B face with BB reverse suitable for clear finishing such as varnish
- Strong and stable
- Easy to work with both hand and machine tools
Hardwood plywood is not only used extensively throughout the construction industry but also in industries such as vehicle building and packaging. When suitably protected it may be used externally and will remain flat and stable throughout. The knot free B face can be clear finished (using varnish/polyurethane) to highlight and enhance the attractive woodgrain surface.
WBP PLYWOOD (Weather and Boil Proof) This has become a somewhat ubiquitous and incorrect ''Trade term'' for some plywoods - which predates current statutory and building requirements and in fact only relates to the adhesive used to bond the individual wood veneers together during manufacture. For very many years now the term WBP has been superseded by EN13986 and for which EN636 defines the required performance or service classes for which the entire panel may be used (not just stipulating the glue which should be used).
- This product is delivered direct from supplier.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- At an additional cost onsite mechanical offload may be available.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Please note orders will not be processed until we have received confirmation of access restrictions.
Anonymous customer published 11/03/2018 following an order made on 23/02/2018
Arrived in good condition, although the outer packing and the pallet were quite knocked about