Wienerberger Engineering Brick Class ''B'' Smooth Blue Perforated
Class B Blue Perforated wire cut Engineering Brick is used for heavy engineer projects and below DPC works. It's smooth face means it can be used in face brickwork applications also.
- Sand textured
- Multi coloured
- Smooth texture
- Extremely durable
- Gloss finish
- size: 215x102.5x65mm
- Coverage: 60 per m2 in single skin application.
Technical properties BS EN 771-1
Compressive strength: Min. 75N/mm2
Water absorption: Max. 7 %
Durability designation: F2
Active soluble salts: S2
Size tolerance* (/Range): T2 - R1
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 13/12/2019 following an order made on 12/11/2019
Too many broken bricks