Wienerberger Engineering Brick Class ''B'' Smooth Blue Perforated
Class B Blue Perforated wire cut Engineering Brick is used for heavy engineer projects and below DPC works. It's smooth face means it can be used in face brickwork applications also.
- Sand textured
- Multi coloured
- Smooth texture
- Extremely durable
- Gloss finish
- size: 215x102.5x65mm
- Coverage: 60 per m2 in single skin application.
Technical properties BS EN 771-1
Compressive strength: Min. 75N/mm2
Water absorption: Max. 7 %
Durability designation: F2
Active soluble salts: S2
Size tolerance* (/Range): T2 - R1
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 13/12/2019 following an order made on 12/11/2019
Too many broken bricks