For further support on projects or large quantities, visit us in store today or please call us on:
020 8362 8145
Quick Step Impressive IM3106 Natural Varnished Oak Laminate Flooring
We are pleased to offer as part of our extensive range of laminate flooring, this Quick-Step Impressive Natural Varnished Oak laminate flooring. This flooring range is water resistant and therefore suitable for kitchens and bathrooms. It comes with 25 years domestic and 10 years water warranty. Also suitable for use in commercial locations.
How much do you need?
This light brown oak effect laminate floor displays the timeless elegance of a varnished prime oak, with a brushed texture adding depth and definition to the wood grain.
'Impressive' is a range of waterproof laminate flooring. Its water-repellent HydroSeal surface treatment makes these laminate floors suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and basements. This range offers a variety of oak designs with exceptional wood grain patterns and textures, and genuine bevels on all 4 sides of the planks. Each board is 8mm thick, 190mm wide and 1380mm long, creating a solid wood feel which complements all room sizes. Supplied per box of 7 planks, covering 1.835 m2 per box. Suitable for use throughout the house and commercial premises, fitted in a ''click''.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- 25 years residential guarantee, with 10 years water resistance warranty. This requires the perimeter and expansion gaps to be treated with the Quick-Step Water Resistant Finishing Kit (sold separately) upon installation.
- 5 years commercial use warranty
- Up to 10 times more scratch resistant thanks to the unique Scratch Guard protective layer.
- Low maintenance antistatic surface will attract significantly less dust and is impact and cigarette burns resistant.
- Easy to install, simply click the boards together, even in those awkward corners.
- Light and sun resistant so you won't have to worry about colours fading away.
- Matching accessories available.
|Boards Per Pack:||7|
|Product Weight (KG):||13.2 Kg|
|Product Dimensions:||8 x 190 x 1380mm|
|Finish:||Original wood structure and appearance, authentic woodgrain texture|
|Effect:||Oak 1 Strip (Plank)|
|Edging:||Genuine bevel matching character of wood design|
|Installation Method:||Floating over underlay, Uniclic system|
|Usage Class & Abrasion Criteria:||Class 32 / AC4|
|Room Suitability:||Bathrooms, Kitchens, Other Living Areas, Conservatories & Moderate Commercial|
|Underfloor Heating:||Yes - embedded water and electric systems, if floated over appropriate underlay|
|Domestic Warranty:||25 years|
|Commercial Warranty:||5 years|
- Lead time of 3-5 working days.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Deliveries are between 08.00 and 18.00 Monday to Friday
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
saira s. published 25/11/2018 following an order made on 19/11/2018
Anonymous customer published 18/10/2018 following an order made on 04/10/2018
Looks lovely, went down easily.