For further support on projects or large quantities, visit us in store today or please call us on:
020 8362 8100
Krono Original Vario+ 5946 Rockford Oak 12mm Laminate Flooring
How much do you need?
Light and trendy, this 12mm grey laminate floor is guaranteed to deliver a modern, contemporary feel to any interior. This highly durable laminate floor offers a practical alternative to hardwood flooring, whilst retaining the appealing character of rustic oak.
The 'Vario+' range of Kronospan laminate flooring are 12mm thick for an exceptionally stable and sturdy construction. The extra wide boards are bevelled on all 4 sides for a solid wood floor feel and textured to match the surface structure of timber. Suitable for use throughout the house (except bathrooms) and commercial premises. The 1clic2go profile ensures a quick and easy installation. Supplied per box of 6 planks, each 12mm thick, 192mm wide and 1285mm long, covering in total 1.48 m2 per box.
Please ensure this flooring is installed by an experienced floor fitter or other competent professional.
- Extremely durable laminate flooring ideal for high traffic areas
- Low maintenance, scratch and scuff resistant surface
- Antistatic and free of substances which are known to trigger allergies
- Antibacterial coating
- Can be fitted over any subfloor or existing flooring (except carpet)
- Installation by floating method is ideal in flats, where sound reduction is required
- 1clic2go profile allows end joints to simply drop in with an audible click
- 20 years domestic warranty, commercial upon application
- Matching accessories available
|Boards Per Pack:||6|
|Product Weight (KG):||16 Kg|
|Product Dimensions:||12 x 192 x 1285mm|
|Finish:||Rustic Finish texture|
|Effect:||Oak 1 Strip (Plank)|
|Edging:||Bevelled on all 4 sides|
|Installation Method:||Floating over underlay, 1click2go profile|
|Usage Class & Abrasion Criteria:||Class 32/AC4|
|Room Suitability:||Kitchens, Other Living Areas, Conservatories & Moderate Commercial|
|Underfloor Heating:||Yes - embedded water and electric systems, if floated over appropriate underlay|
|Domestic Warranty:||20 Years|
|Commercial Warranty:||On Application|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
Stephen D. published 18/05/2017 following an order made on 09/05/2017
Good quality item.