K Rend HP14 Base Render Coat 25Kg
K Rend HP14 Base Coat offers a highly durable polymer based mixture designed for better adhesion of K Rends thin coat such as silicone TC. It features a water repellent and high resistance levels making it ideal for surface backings such as swimming pools.
- K Rend HP14 Base can be used over block work masonry or stone background
- Supplied in 25Kg bags
- Easy to mix and apply
- 5 minute mixing time
K Rend HP14 base can be used in some instances as part of a waterproofing system. It has been used as a backing coat for swimming pools, and in house tests show excellent resistance to chlorinated water. Specialist technical advice must always be sought prior to use in this type of application. Due to its outstanding adhesion K Rend HP12 Base coat also makes excellent scud coat. K Rend base coats are polymer modifies and cement based to ensure flexibility and strength. Scratch coats require only the addition of water and 5 minutes mixing time. Normally applied in 1 coat as backing for K Rend finishes. Rule off to a flat finish and scratch lightly to provide a key for the next coat.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
LYNNE B. published 15/07/2019 following an order made on 04/07/2019
David W. published 01/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Anonymous customer published 26/07/2016 following an order made on 18/07/2016
Part of an excellent finsih
Anonymous customer published 26/03/2016 following an order made on 21/03/2016
Shame about poor control and damaged goods plisplaster all over drive
Anonymous customer published 21/02/2016 following an order made on 10/12/2015
Product is great, shame about the packaging and delivery and builder depot after service which is non existant