K Rend HP14 Base Render Coat 25Kg Pallet of 40
K Rend HP14 Base Coat offers a highly durable polymer based mixture designed for better adhesion of K Rends thin coat such as silicone TC. It features a water repellent and high resistance levels making it ideal for surface backings such as swimming pools.
K Rend HP14 Base Coat is high polymer technology base coat applied prior to Rendering the substrate. It is the base coat designed for background to accept thin coat such as silicone TC.
- K Rend HP14 Base can be used over block work masonry or stone background
- Supplied in 25Kg bags
- Easy to mix and apply
- 5 minute mixing time
K Rend HP14 base can be used in some instances as part of a waterproofing system. It has been used as a backing coat for swimming pools, and in house tests show excellent resistance to chlorinated water. Specialist technical advice must always be sought prior to use in this type of application. Due to its outstanding adhesion K Rend HP12 Base coat also makes excellent scud coat. K Rend base coats are polymer modifies and cement based to ensure flexibility and strength. Scratch coats require only the addition of water and 5 minutes mixing time. Normally applied in 1 coat as backing for K Rend finishes. Rule off to a flat finish and scratch lightly to provide a key for the next coat.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.