Engineering Brick Class B Smooth Red Perforated
The Red Class B Engineering brick manufactured by Ibstock is a smooth red perforated Wirecut brick. Its high compressive strength and low water absorption make it perfect for applications such as ground work, retaining walls and damp-proof courses.
- Smooth texture
- Wire cut
- Size: 215x102.5x65mm
- Coverage: 60 per m2 in single skin application
Technical properties BS EN 771-1
Compressive strength : 75N/mm2
Water absorption : 7 (Durability designation : F2
Active soluble salts : S2
Salt tolerance * (/range) : T2 - R1
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Apostolos P. published 10/06/2020 following an order made on 30/05/2020
Very good, meeting my expectations, I strongly recommend
John J. published 08/04/2019 following an order made on 24/03/2019
Shaz M. published 05/01/2019 following an order made on 28/12/2018
Cheap bricks on the market
David M. published 18/12/2018 following an order made on 12/12/2018
Very good quality, heavy brick and at a great price. Do note... if you buy more than a pallet (400 bricks) it'll come in separate deliveries. One delivery for full pallets and one for part-pallets.
Anonymous customer published 06/08/2018 following an order made on 31/07/2018
Anonymous customer published 05/06/2018 following an order made on 28/05/2018
Anonymous customer published 11/03/2018 following an order made on 06/03/2018
Anonymous customer published 05/02/2018 following an order made on 24/01/2018
Anonymous customer published 06/06/2017 following an order made on 29/05/2017
Anonymous customer published 27/05/2017 following an order made on 30/03/2017
Nice bricks one or two bit wonky but nice