04 January 2021
Latest update:Despite today's announcement of a full countrywide lockdown, rest assured all our Builder Depot branches will be remaining open to business as usual (branch times). Despite this we will be running limited services including keeping our showrooms temporarily closed so that we can best adhere to all safety measures. In order for us to continue to provide you this essential service, all the whilst keeping yourself and others around you safe, kindly respect and adhere to all the safe working practices we have put in place (listed below).
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Safe Working Practices
- It is mandatory for customers & colleagues to wear a face covering while in store unless you are exempt.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at the entrance
- Gloves are available, please ask a member of staff if you require a pair
- Customer trolleys will be disinfected at regular intervals and a cleaning station for customers is available set up with antibacterial spray and paper towels
- When entering the branch, please follow the one-way system that is currently in place
- Social distancing guidance must be followed by keeping a 2-metre distance between staff and other customers
- When queuing up to pay for you goods, please stand on the safe distance markers
- Customers should not be standing closely together with each other or with staff, when inside or outside of the branch
- Please do not touch or lean against the perspex sheets when approaching the trade counters
- Non-contact temperature checks may be conducted at the entrance to our stores. These are carried out with the use of an infrared temperature gun. We reserve the right to refuse entrance to customers with a high temperature reading.
- Our delivery drivers will abide to social distancing guidelines. Drivers will no longer request nor require a signature for proof of delivery. For more details regarding delivery click here
Please be advised, that any customer who is observed not following these rules may be asked to leave