47mm x 305mm Speed Pro Standard Timber to Timber Jiffy Joist Hanger Galvanised
Need More, Save More
- Up to 99£0.55Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £0.50 Ex VAT
Speed Pro Standard Jiffy joist hanger for timber to timber is a non-welded joist hanger for supporting timber joists from timber members.
- Superior design requires fewer nails making installation quicker
- Greater load carrying capacities to other leading brands
- The wider leg allows more surface area on the supporting timber and increased nail spacing
- Designed to allow easy fixing of plaster board
Back flange of the hanger should be set against the wall when built, this process is then continued until completed height of wall is reached. Joist should be placed tight into the hangers leaving no more than a 6mm gap. Use all specified fasteners making sure not to stack heavy loads on joist during construction. If fixing the joist hangers to steel beams, shot-fired pins can be used and this should only be carried out by qualified person.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UPS.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Pavel C. published 12/06/2020 following an order made on 02/06/2020
Anthony V. published 27/01/2019 following an order made on 19/01/2019
as they should be
Anonymous customer published 27/07/2018 following an order made on 20/07/2018
Suitable for purpose, it is a joists hanger for goodness sake
Anonymous customer published 18/04/2017 following an order made on 31/03/2017
Good joist hangers, easy to bend into shape and a great price.
Anonymous customer published 01/07/2016 following an order made on 27/06/2016
Joist hangers with lots of screwholes. very pliable and strong. Do the job well