18mm Hardwood External Grade Plywood B/BB 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Produced in accordance with and conforming to EN636-2, EN314-2 Builder Depot has for many years worked with our plywood suppliers to provide our customers with a high quality, yet value for money hardwood throughout plywood panel.
- EN 636-2 and EN314-2 compliant
- Pleasing B face with BB reverse suitable for clear finishing such as varnish
- Strong and stable
- Easy to work with both hand and machine tools
Hardwood plywood is not only used extensively throughout the construction industry but also in industries such as vehicle building and packaging. When suitably protected it may be used externally and will remain flat and stable throughout. The knot free B face can be clear finished (using varnish/polyurethane) to highlight and enhance the attractive woodgrain surface.
WBP PLYWOOD (Weather and Boil Proof) This has become a somewhat ubiquitous and incorrect ''Trade term'' for some plywoods - which predates current statutory and building requirements and in fact only relates to the adhesive used to bond the individual wood veneers together during manufacture. For very many years now the term WBP has been superseded by EN13986 and for which EN636 defines the required performance or service classes for which the entire panel may be used (not just stipulating the glue which should be used).
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
David T. published 27/10/2019 following an order made on 11/10/2019
Good price and nice product. Looked too good for my roofing project. Appeared only a step down from marine ply. Tight multi ply layers, cut/drilled easily without splintering. Exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
Gerald R. published 02/09/2019 following an order made on 08/08/2019
much better quality than I expected
Michael C. published 30/07/2019 following an order made on 31/05/2019
Quite a variation in thickness, and some issues with embedded staples, discontinuous layers and one sheet warped badly. Looks like poor quality control from their supplier.
Chong T. published 26/07/2019 following an order made on 09/07/2019
f t. published 17/06/2019 following an order made on 10/06/2019
Diane L. published 23/05/2019 following an order made on 13/05/2019
Not had chance to use this yet but the layers and lamination look good. Several sheets are rather bowed so will need to remedy that through storage.
Sadik S. published 20/05/2019 following an order made on 14/05/2019
Very happy with the product
John T. published 13/04/2019 following an order made on 01/04/2019
Packaged very well for the delivery.
David W. published 01/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Georgi S. published 08/12/2018 following an order made on 30/11/2018
Good quality plywood