12mm Softwood Plywood C+/C Grade 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Softwood plywood is mainly produced utilising Elliottis Pine but other species such as Southern Yellow Pine and Spruce are also used depending on the country of manufacture. As a general utility plywood it has many and varied end uses including site hoarding, flooring, stud walling and packaging to name but a few.
- Lightweight and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Can act simultaneously as load-bearing construction and stiffening element
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional wood working tools
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Environmentally friendly
- Available as square edged and tongue and groove on all 4 edges.
Softwood plywood is a general utility plywood suitable for many end uses such as : site hoarding, roof decking, vehicle body work - it has even been used for low cost kitchen cabinets. Easily worked with both hand and machine tools it screws, glues and paints well. The C+ face is generally sound but could have some knots and open splits which will require some filling to produce the best results.
At Builder Depot, where commercially possibly, we restrict our purchasing of Softwood Plywood to only two Brazilian manufacturers thereby standardising the quality and uniformity of our product as best we can. Manufactured in accordance with EUTR regulations and in compliance with EU 13986, EN636-2, CE 4 ( non structural) and EN 314-2 emission standard.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
shrikant j. published 30/07/2020 following an order made on 18/07/2020
Adam J. published 25/07/2020 following an order made on 14/07/2020
Faren V. published 17/07/2020 following an order made on 15/06/2020
DANIEL T. published 04/05/2020 following an order made on 24/04/2020
decent quality for shuttering ply and price was cheap
Claudiu G. published 12/04/2020 following an order made on 02/04/2020
Anonymous customer published 31/03/2020 following an order made on 20/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 23/02/2020 following an order made on 12/02/2020
Saved money buying this product.
Anonymous customer published 25/01/2020 following an order made on 14/01/2020
Pretty nice, good quality. Builder said he is happy. Needed them for floor.
Raducu N. published 06/09/2019 following an order made on 19/08/2019
simon g. published 31/08/2019 following an order made on 14/08/2019
Absolutely the cheapest I could find and quality is good too. Delivery was easy.