12mm Softwood Plywood C+/C Grade 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') Pack of 75
Softwood Plywood is a strong yet relatively lightweight plywood suitable for many and varied end uses. The ''Pine'' effect on the face enables clear finishing with say a varnish to produce a pleasing effect but it also readily accepts paints and stains to obtain the required finish.
- Lightweight and dimensionally stable
- Strong and rigid
- Can act simultaneously as load-bearing construction and stiffening element
- Easy to machine and fasten using conventional wood working tools
- Can withstand impacts and other forms of bruising
- Environmentally friendly
- Available as square edged and tongue and groove on all 4 edges.
Softwood plywood is a general utility plywood suitable for many end uses such as : site hoarding, roof decking, vehicle body work - it has even been used for low cost kitchen cabinets. Easily worked with both hand and machine tools it screws, glues and paints well. The C+ face is generally sound but could have some knots and open splits which will require some filling to produce the best results.
At Builder Depot, where commercially possibly, we restrict our purchasing of Softwood Plywood to only two Brazilian manufacturers thereby standardizing the quality and uniformity of our product as best we can. Manufactured in accordance with EUTR regulations and in compliance with EU 13986, EN636-2, CE 4 ( non structural) and EN 314-2 emission standard.
- This product is delivered direct from supplier.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- At an additional cost onsite mechanical offload may be available.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Please note orders will not be processed until we have received confirmation of access restrictions.
Buki S. published 27/01/2018 following an order made on 18/01/2018