12mm Hardwood External Grade Plywood B/BB 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4')
Produced in accordance with and conforming to EN 636-2, EN314-2 Builder Depot has for many years worked with our plywood suppliers to provide our customers with a high quality, yet value for money hardwood throughout plywood panel.
- EN 636-2 and EN314-2 compliant
- Pleasing B face with BB reverse suitable for clear finishing such as varnish
- Strong and stable
- Easy to work with both hand and machine tools
Hardwood plywood is not only used extensively throughout the construction industry but also in industries such as vehicle building and packaging. When suitably protected it may be used externally and will remain flat and stable throughout. The knot free B face can be clear finished (using varnish/polyurethane) to highlight and enhance the attractive woodgrain surface.
WBP PLYWOOD (Weather and Boil Proof) This has become a somewhat ubiquitous and incorrect ''Trade term'' for some plywoods - which predates current statutory and building requirements and in fact only relates to the adhesive used to bond the individual wood veneers together during manufacture. For very many years now the term WBP has been superseded by EN13986 and for which EN636 defines the required performance or service classes for which the entire panel may be used (not just stipulating the glue which should be used).
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 12mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
J B. published 04/04/2020 following an order made on 24/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 30/03/2020 following an order made on 18/11/2019
Its reasonable quality. A few voids, but not bad.
Konrad S. published 06/10/2019 following an order made on 23/09/2019
Gerald R. published 02/09/2019 following an order made on 08/08/2019
much better quality than I expected
Kevin B. published 26/07/2019 following an order made on 18/07/2019
Good, but warped in the heat
Jezz B. published 26/07/2019 following an order made on 16/07/2019
Nothing wrong with the product.
Ian G. published 14/07/2019 following an order made on 04/07/2019
Very Good quality and good value for money
Graham H. published 08/05/2019 following an order made on 30/04/2019
As expected but the proof of pudding is how long it will last ---
Stuart N. published 20/01/2019 following an order made on 18/12/2018
Fit for purpose
Matthew R. published 17/12/2018 following an order made on 08/12/2018
Good quality. Better than I expected