12mm Far Eastern Marine Grade Plywood 2440mm x 1220mm (8' x 4') Pack of 75
Builder Depot offers Far Eastern Marine grade plywood manufactured in accordance with BS1088 and each full sheet is stamped accordingly. Widely used in the boat building industry Marine Grade plywood provides a strong and versatile panel together with resistance to decay and moisture.
Compliance with BS1088 says it all really - This is the standard which is specified by Marine Insurers and Marine Plywood is widely used within the Ship and Boat Building industries. Whilst naturally resistant to decay and the ingress of moisture, it is still important to ensure that once in situ both the edges and faces of the plywood are well sealed in order to increase service life.
- BS 1088 compliant and certified
- Each full 2440 x 1220 board is stamped accordingly
- Only durable or very durable species used
- Ideal for marine / external use when properly protected
Both the quality of the veneers used, and the lay-up of these veneers ( avoiding and core voids) make Marine Plywood an exceptional product which must conform to the demanding requirements of BS 1088.
- This product is delivered direct from supplier.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.
- At an additional cost onsite mechanical offload may be available.
- If you require mechanical offload or have any delivery restrictions e.g. width, height or time, please contact us on 0208 362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, or charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Please note orders will not be processed until we have received confirmation of access restrictions.