100mm x 100mm Speed Pro Masonry Joist Hanger Galvanised
Need More, Save More
- Up to 19£3.00Ex VAT
- 20 & Over £2.23 Ex VAT
Speed Pro masonry joist hanger is a non-welded joist hanger for supporting timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls.
- All hangers 150mm deep and over are made 10mm less to ensure joist levels are maintained
- Minimum block strength 3.5N/mm2
- Mean Deflection of 1.47mm @ 1/3 of declared value
- Loads are based on tests conducted by Ceram Building Technology and are determined in accordance with BSEN845
- Loads are calculated without the Lock Plate
- 2.4mm Hot dip galvanized coil to S390GD+Z MA, EN 10346:2009 600 g/m2 not oiled, Chemically passivated (Cr- free)
- Product: Single piece masonry hanger
- Characteristic value for Eurocode 5: 10.85kN
- Safe working load for BS5268: 5.42kN long term
The back plate of the hanger should lie flat against the vertical masonry support. The masonry flange should have a minimum of 3 courses (675mm masonry) above and both supporting and above masonry should be allowed to mature before any load is applied. Joist should be square cut and sit tight to the back of the hanger- the maximum gap permitted is 6mm. Nail the side flanges with 30 x 3.75mm galvanised square twist nails or equivalent and use Heavy Duty Restraint Straps to provide lateral Restraint. The masonry flange should always be securely fixed or adequately embedded and should never be placed in dry slots.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UPS.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Anonymous customer published 20/02/2020 following an order made on 29/01/2020
No problem with these two.
Walter J W. published 10/01/2019 following an order made on 04/01/2019