100mm x 100mm Speed Pro Masonry Joist Hanger Galvanised Pack of 20
Speed Pro masonry joist hanger is a non-welded joist hanger for supporting timber joists, beams and trussed rafters from masonry walls.
- All hangers 150mm deep and over are made 10mm less to ensure joist levels are maintained
- Minimum block strength 3.5N/mm2
- Mean Deflection of 1.47mm @ 1/3 of declared value
- Loads are based on tests conducted by Ceram Building Technology and are determined in accordance with BSEN845
- Loads are calculated without the Lock Plate
- 2.4mm Hot dip galvanized coil to S390GD+Z MA, EN 10346:2009 600 g/m2 not oiled, Chemically passivated (Cr- free)
- Product: Single piece masonry hanger
- Characteristic value for Eurocode 5: 10.85kN
- Safe working load for BS5268: 5.42kN long term
The back plate of the hanger should lie flat against the vertical masonry support. The masonry flange should have a minimum of 3 courses (675mm masonry) above and both supporting and above masonry should be allowed to mature before any load is applied. Joist should be square cut and sit tight to the back of the hanger- the maximum gap permitted is 6mm. Nail the side flanges with 30 x 3.75mm galvanised square twist nails or equivalent and use Heavy Duty Restraint Straps to provide lateral Restraint. The masonry flange should always be securely fixed or adequately embedded and should never be placed in dry slots.
- This product will be delivered direct from Speed Pro.
- This product is for kerbside delivery only which means the driver will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries are subject to additional re-delivery charge.
- A signature may be required for delivery.
David B. published 07/04/2019 following an order made on 01/04/2019
Arrived super quick. Well packaged. Thx.