Speed Pro Thin Coat Stop Bead Galvanised 2400mm (560)
Need More, Save More
- Up to 49£1.60Ex VAT
- 50 & Over £1.08 Ex VAT
Speed Pro Thin Coat Stop bead is used to protect the thin coat of plaster at edges and reveals and against other wall finishes.
Galvanized Steel to BSEN 10327-DX51D+275
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Frank B. published 04/05/2020 following an order made on 06/04/2020
My Beads arrived in a sturdy cardboard tube for protection, the tube was badly bent, I looked inside and saw the beads were also badly bent so I had to refuse the delivery, they were obviously carefully packaged so I have to assume they had done very rough treatment while in transit
Anonymous customer published 20/06/2017 following an order made on 08/06/2017