Speed Pro Thin Coat Stop Bead Galvanised 2400mm (560)
Need More, Save More
- Up to 49£1.92Inc VAT
- 50 & Over £1.30 Inc VAT
Speed Pro Thin Coat Stop bead is used to protect the thin coat of plaster at edges and reveals and against other wall finishes.
Galvanized Steel to BSEN 10327-DX51D+275
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Frank B. published 04/05/2020 following an order made on 06/04/2020
My Beads arrived in a sturdy cardboard tube for protection, the tube was badly bent, I looked inside and saw the beads were also badly bent so I had to refuse the delivery, they were obviously carefully packaged so I have to assume they had done very rough treatment while in transit
Anonymous customer published 20/06/2017 following an order made on 08/06/2017