Richard Burbidge Treated 5 Step Stair String 35° LD404
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£39.40Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £32.70 Ex VAT
Cut string is the ideal way to construct steps for your decking area. The step string is made from sawn timber making it very durable. It has also been pre-treated for weather proofing with smooth surface all around.
- Available in 5-string or 3-string
- Pre-cut ready to use
- Smooth surface
- Easy to install
To install the step string you need to start of by measuring the top of the decking to the ground and then measuring the length of the step string in inches. Divide these two measurements to work out how many risers will be required then simply cut the step string to size. The step string is then attached by joist hanger to hold it temporary. Then drill 2 or 3 holes as required on backside of the deck joist and on to the end of the string. Using lag bolts simply insert and tighten with a wrench.
|Size:||W: 260mm L: 1674mm T: 48mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UK Mail.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 29/05/2016 following an order made on 24/05/2016
Good piece of work - just what I needed. Saved me a lot of effort.