Primary Support Channel 3600mm MF7
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£2.65Ex VAT
- 10 to 99 £2.35 Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £2.15 Ex VAT
ESP Support Chanel is a galvanised steel drylining section to be used as the main cross section and hanger support section for the MF suspended ceiling system.
A non-load bearing yet high performance and cost effective Galvanised steel section that can be used within general commercial and domestic ceiling applications. It is suitable for almost all internal drylining applications. Generally, to be used as the main cross section and hanger support section for the MF suspended ceiling system and applied using angle cleats and galvanized angle, it is suspended from the structural soffit.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2018 following an order made on 03/09/2018
Anonymous customer published 03/12/2017 following an order made on 27/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 25/09/2017 following an order made on 18/09/2017
Hard to get this wrong.
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2017 following an order made on 19/06/2017
Anonymous customer published 21/12/2016 following an order made on 29/11/2016