Primary Support Channel 3600mm MF7
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£2.60Ex VAT
- 10 to 99 £2.35 Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £2.15 Ex VAT
ESP Support Chanel is a galvanised steel drylining section to be used as the main cross section and hanger support section for the MF suspended ceiling system.
A non-load bearing yet high performance and cost effective Galvanised steel section that can be used within general commercial and domestic ceiling applications. It is suitable for almost all internal drylining applications. Generally, to be used as the main cross section and hanger support section for the MF suspended ceiling system and applied using angle cleats and galvanized angle, it is suspended from the structural soffit.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 08/09/2018 following an order made on 03/09/2018
Anonymous customer published 03/12/2017 following an order made on 27/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 25/09/2017 following an order made on 18/09/2017
Hard to get this wrong.
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2017 following an order made on 19/06/2017
Anonymous customer published 21/12/2016 following an order made on 29/11/2016