MOT Type 1 Sub Base 40Kg
Small crushed stone aggregate typically used in the construction of roadways, footpaths and car parks. It also forms an excellent sub base when laying paving or creating hard standing area.
Please note this product is non-refundable and has a minimum order quantity of 30 bags.
MOT Type 1 Sub Base is made up of small crushed slate, producing a high- quality aggregate typically used as a general aggregate material in the construction of roadways, footpaths, car parks and more. The mixture ensures minimal voids making it ideal for compacting and it forms an excellent sub base on construction sites or when laying paving / creating hard standing areas.
- 40 kg bag
- Granular sub base mot 1 for building paths
- Ideal for use in commercial areas
- Preparing an even surface for Asphalt driveways and roads
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Ahmed A. published 07/10/2020 following an order made on 27/09/2020
Anonymous customer published 06/05/2020 following an order made on 26/04/2020
David B. published 17/04/2020 following an order made on 06/04/2020
Good value, for our diy use it is okay, might have too many large bits for some people. Good service, polite driver and delivered kerbside on good pallet.
John M. published 17/08/2019 following an order made on 31/07/2019
Anonymous customer published 15/09/2018 following an order made on 08/09/2018
Anonymous customer published 29/05/2018 following an order made on 21/05/2018
Some variability in size of stones between bags
Anonymous customer published 20/08/2017 following an order made on 14/08/2017