MOT Type 1 Sub Base 40Kg
Small crushed stone aggregate typically used in the construction of roadways, footpaths and car parks. It also forms an excellent sub base when laying paving or creating hard standing area.
Please note this product is non-refundable and has a minimum order quantity of 30 bags.
MOT Type 1 Sub Base is made up of small crushed slate, producing a high- quality aggregate typically used as a general aggregate material in the construction of roadways, footpaths, car parks and more. The mixture ensures minimal voids making it ideal for compacting and it forms an excellent sub base on construction sites or when laying paving / creating hard standing areas.
- 40 kg bag
- Granular sub base mot 1 for building paths
- Ideal for use in commercial areas
- Preparing an even surface for Asphalt driveways and roads
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 06/05/2020 following an order made on 26/04/2020
David B. published 17/04/2020 following an order made on 06/04/2020
Good value, for our diy use it is okay, might have too many large bits for some people. Good service, polite driver and delivered kerbside on good pallet.
John M. published 17/08/2019 following an order made on 31/07/2019
Anonymous customer published 15/09/2018 following an order made on 08/09/2018
Anonymous customer published 29/05/2018 following an order made on 21/05/2018
Some variability in size of stones between bags
Anonymous customer published 20/08/2017 following an order made on 14/08/2017