K Rend Silicone TC15 White 25Kg
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£71.63Inc VAT
- 10 & Over £71.15 Inc VAT
Silicone TC 15 is a ready to use organic resin render which is applied to provide a low maintenance textured finish. It is available in different textures and a wide variety of colours. Prior to application the substrate should be primed using Primer TC.
- Water Repellent
- Excellent adhesion to substrate
- Natural finish
- Weather resistance
- Easy to apply
- Allows substrate to breathe
- High flexibility
Before applying the K Rend Silicone TC it is important to take appropriate Health & Safety measures. K Rend Silicone TC should be applied onto a substrate prepared with a suitable K Rend Base Coat. The choice of base coat depends on the substrate. The base coat should then be primed using K Rend Primer TC applied by a roller before application of K Rend Silicone TC. Before applying the K Rend Silicone TC it is important the surface is clean and dry. K Rend Silicone is ready to use from the tub.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
george s. published 16/06/2019 following an order made on 05/06/2019
Anonymous customer published 02/07/2016 following an order made on 25/05/2016
Anonymous customer published 26/03/2016 following an order made on 21/03/2016
Does the job
Anonymous customer published 22/09/2015 following an order made on 02/09/2015
Being an amateur, this product took a while to get used to handling it which meant there was some wastage. Finally got the hang of it and the results were great with a very solid finish.