K Rend HP12 Base Render Coat 25Kg
K Rend base coat HP12 is specially manufactured with high strength and flexibility. It offers a cement based high polymer mixture ideal for stipple coat and can be used for general block work, masonry and stone backgrounds.
- Manufactured from high polymer
- Easy to mix and apply
- Aids thermal performance
- 5 minute mixing time
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 22/09/2016 following an order made on 09/09/2016
Anonymous customer published 09/09/2016 following an order made on 24/08/2016
Received in good order
Anonymous customer published 11/07/2016 following an order made on 03/07/2016
Anonymous customer published 02/07/2016 following an order made on 25/05/2016
Good product Good
Anonymous customer published 30/05/2016 following an order made on 17/04/2016
Anonymous customer published 27/12/2015 following an order made on 02/10/2015
Decent base render
Anonymous customer published 31/07/2015 following an order made on 23/07/2015
As on tin but rhinking about using hp14, bit more expensive but stops the suction as has waterproof chemicals in it