K Rend Accelerator 20L
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£50.95Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £46.75 Ex VAT
K Rend Accelerator is a liquid base additive used in K Rend texture render application; It accelerates the mixture to be applied to reduce waiting time in curing. K Rend Accelerator will allow for K render to be scraped lot earlier for fast compilation of the job. K Rend Accelerator may also be used in cold condition which will allow for improved scraping time. K Rend has no colour of texture effect on the K Render mixture.
- Used to accelerate curing process
- Fast completion of the job
- Can be used in cold condition
- No effect on the appearance of K renders
Before applying the K Rend Accelerator it is important to take appropriate Health & Safety measures. K Rend Accelerator should be poured into gauging water and this should be then be added to the K render mixture. Thorough mixing is needed to reach good and workable consistency. A typical mix of the K Rend Accelerator is 0.1 litres for every 25Kg bag of render, if in cases more dosage is required this should not exceed 0.2 litres per 25Kg bag of render. It is recommended to follow manufacturer's instruction for working condition and restrictions.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 21/09/2015 following an order made on 05/08/2015
Very quick delivery. Everything ok.