Jetcem Rapid Setting Cement 6kg
Need More, Save More
- Up to 1£5.85Ex VAT
- 2 & Over £5.35 Ex VAT
Jetcem rapid setting cement for patching and repair work, simply add water and mix, suitable for internal and external walls, floors, and steps.
- Rapid setting (30 minutes, depending on ambient temperature and conditions).
- Easy mixing, just add water.
- Fills up to 25mm in one application (for deeper holes in excess of 25mm use Jetcem Premix Sand/Cement)
Areas for Use:
- Internal and external repairs to gaps and cracks and walls and floors.
- Repairing flags, slabs, stones and bricks.
- Patching steps and window sills.
- Pointing brick and stone.
- Jointing earthenware pipes and drains.
- Repairs to ponds and pools.
- Setting in W/C's and sinks.
- Leak sealing in concrete based surfaces.
- Setting railings and posts.
Thoroughly wet surfaces to improve adhesion. Always use a clean mixing vessel and add approx. 3 parts by volume powder to one part by volume clean cold water and mix immediately to a smooth, reasonably thick slump free paste. The mixed cement will remain workable for 5-10 minutes only. Mix no more cement than can be used in 5 minutes. Press the cement into the repair with a trowel or filling knife. Once the product begins to stiffen, throw away the residue. Do not add further water to the mix. This will destroy strength. In warm conditions, cover Jetcem with polythene to assist cure. Clean tools etc. with warm water before Jetcem dries.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Raymond H. published 04/10/2019 following an order made on 29/09/2019
Excellent if the instructions are followed