HardieBacker Score & Snap Knife
Make sure your sustrate fits perfectly and stays fixed – with clean-cut edges that align tightly when you use our purpose-made tools and accessories. The HardieBacker Score-and-Snap Knife not only guarantees you cut HardieBacker backer board precisely, but in record time as well. Extra strength screws ensure our impervious and strongest-on-the-market cement board stays fixed, with the power to hold up to 200 kg/m².
- Specifically designed for HardieBacker board
- Easy to score and snap
- Gives straight square edge cut
- Long lasting
To cut the HardieBacker boards use a square edge rule to mark the cutting line with pencil or a marker. Lay the HardieBacker board on to a flat surface and score along the marked line, keeping hold of the rule firm on the board. Score the HrdieBacker board several times with firm pressure. Place the board on a support such as work bench or placing a timber batten under the board just before the scored line. Apply small firm pressure by hand on to the board to snap the board off. This principal can be used for mitre cuts as well.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Gareth P. published 28/04/2020 following an order made on 18/04/2020
Does job it says it should do
Anonymous customer published 18/11/2016 following an order made on 08/11/2016
Very durable - I've cut 17 Hardiebacker boards so far and no sign of the blades blunting.