Fila PRW200 Pre-Grouting Protector 1L
Need More, Save More
- Up to 2£13.14Inc VAT
- 3 to 5 £11.94 Inc VAT
- 6 & Over £10.74 Inc VAT
£13.14 Inc VAT
Fila PRW200 Pre Grouting Protector 1L is a highly effective substance for pre-treating grout. Its specially designed formula protects from dirt caused by grouting, does not alter the appearance or affect adhesion between grout and material.
The Fila PRW200 Pre Grouting Protector 1L is a pre-grouting treatment used to stop ingress of grout and dirt that eases grout removal without altering the appearance. Ideal for absorbent materials, terracotta natural and reconstructed stone, quarry tiles and agglomerates.
For Use On
For Use On
- Quarry Tiles
- Unpolished Stone and Agglomerates
- Water-based water-repellent protector against soiling that occurs when fixing. Makes grouting and cleaning easier without altering the material’s appearance
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and reconstructed stone and agglomerates
- Protects against grouting
- It does not affect adhesion between grout and material
- It makes cleaning after laying simple
- It reduces drying times, making subsequent treatment faster
- Does not affect the material’s appearance
- Non sacrificial
- Easy application
- After the application it is possible to apply any kind of protection treatment
- This product has extremely low emissions of VOC: certified by GEV and marked by EC1Plus and helps towards gaining credits for the LEED
- With one litre: Terracotta rustic Tuscan, polished 15/20 m²
- With one litre: Terracotta handmade, Spanish, hollow tile, brick 7/10 m²
- With one litre: Pietra 10/20 m²
- No dilution required: ready to use
- Shake before use. Remove any dust from the surface to be treated. It can also be applied with a flat paintbrush or a fleece pad. Also apply to the edges of the laid material with care. Grouting can be done the day after application, taking care to sponge off the excess before it dries completely. Once thoroughly set, wash the surface using the most suitable detergent for the kind of material used. Assess which type of subsequent protective treatment to complete the protection cycle
- For Professional Use Only: spray the product (airless system) on vertical surfaces until they are saturated and use appropriate PPE, as indicated in the safety information sheet
- Carry out a patch test on a small surface area to check for any changes in colour
- Do not apply the product externally if rain is forecast
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.