Everbuild B2 Fire Foam Gun Grade 750ml
Need More, Save More
- Up to 11£6.45Ex VAT
- 12 & Over £5.95 Ex VAT
£6.45 Ex VAT
Everbuild B2 Fire Foam Gun Grade 750ml s a quick-set-ting one-part polyurethane foam with fire resistance properties.
Everbuild B2 Fire Foam Gun Grade 750ml is a quick setting fire rated, one part polyurethane foam designed for application by any standard foam applicator gun. Fire resistant for up to 2 hours in certain joint configurations. It expands on application to up to 50 times the can contents and meets the requirements of the test criteria for BS476 Part 20. It is ideal for filling gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls, to provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames, electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required, deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster also irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster. Also for insulating behind cladding to exterior walls, behind sofit and barge boards and even in automotive applications.
- Hand operated
- For filling gaps around pipe entries, fire rated seal windows and door frames, electrical wire, deep joints, brick, concrete or plaster
- Insulates behind cladding, sofit and barge boards
- Can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour
- Expands up to 50 times its original can volume
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties
- Slows down the passage of flames and smoke in comparison to standard B3 grades
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.