British Gypsum Thistle Multi Finish 25Kg
Thistle Multi-Finish plaster provides a smooth, high quality finish to internal walls and ceilings. Thistle Multi-Finish is suitable for a wide range of backgrounds and requires only mixing with clean water by hand or electric whisk for preparation.
- Versatile final coat
- Provides good results on all suction background
- Ideal for small jobs and patching
Thistle multi-finish is designed for the finishing of a wide range of backgrounds, from low-suction (e.g. plasterboard, glasroc multi-board and fire cases, Thistle Dri-coat sufficiently flat concrete and other flat surfaces treated with bonding agents) through to medium-high suction of gypsum or cement-based undercoat plasters.
Coverage / Specification
A 25kg bag of multi-finish plaster will cover 10m2 at a 2mm thickness. Multi-Finish plaster complies with BE1191 Part 1 Class 8 Types b.1 and b.2.
Thistle plaster should be mixed by adding to clean water in clean mixing equipment. Contamination from previous mixes adversely effects the setting time and the strength. Multi-finish plaster is suitable to mix by hand or mechanical whisk.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Rasa D. published 14/07/2019 following an order made on 08/07/2019
Usual stuff is good
David W. published 01/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Anonymous customer published 13/10/2018 following an order made on 07/10/2018
Good skimming plaster
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 13/06/2018
Anonymous customer published 18/06/2018 following an order made on 11/06/2018
Anonymous customer published 10/06/2018 following an order made on 26/05/2018
No real need to comment on this stuff as it is pretty much industry standard
Anonymous customer published 06/05/2018 following an order made on 30/04/2018
Anonymous customer published 09/01/2018 following an order made on 29/12/2017
Anonymous customer published 12/12/2017 following an order made on 06/12/2017
Anonymous customer published 20/11/2017 following an order made on 10/11/2017