British Gypsum Thistle Multi Finish 25Kg
Thistle Multi-Finish plaster provides a smooth, high quality finish to internal walls and ceilings. Thistle Multi-Finish is suitable for a wide range of backgrounds and requires only mixing with clean water by hand or electric whisk for preperation.
- Versatile final coat
- Provides good results on all suction background
- Ideal for small jobs and patching
Thistle multi-finish is designed for the finishing of a wide range of backgrounds, from low-suction (e.g. plasterboard, glasroc multi-board and fire cases, Thistle Dri-coat sufficiently flat concrete and other flat surfaces treated with bonding agents) through to medium-high suction of gypsum or cement-based undercoat plasters.
Coverage / Specification
A 25kg bag of multi-finish plaster will cover 10m2 at a 2mm thickness. Multi-Finish plaster complies with BE1191 Part 1 Class 8 Types b.1 and b.2.
Thistle plaster should be mixed by adding to clean water in clean mixing equipment. Contamination from previous mixes adversely effects the setting time and the strength. Multi-finish plaster is suitable to mix by hand or mechanical whisk.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our return policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
Rasa D. published 14/07/2019 following an order made on 08/07/2019
Usual stuff is good
David W. published 01/04/2019 following an order made on 27/03/2019
Alix R. published 13/10/2018 following an order made on 07/10/2018
Good skimming plaster
Damon H. published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 13/06/2018
Ross F. published 18/06/2018 following an order made on 11/06/2018
Vassos C. published 10/06/2018 following an order made on 26/05/2018
No real need to comment on this stuff as it is pretty much industry standard
RADOSLAW N. published 06/05/2018 following an order made on 30/04/2018
Svetoslav M. published 09/01/2018 following an order made on 29/12/2017
Mattia C. published 12/12/2017 following an order made on 06/12/2017
Stuart B. published 20/11/2017 following an order made on 10/11/2017