British Gypsum Thistle Hardwall 25Kg
Thistle Hardwall is an undercoat plaster suitable for most masonry surfaces offering a durable undercaot plaster with a high impact resistance and quick drying time.
- Undercoat plaster with high impact resistance
- Suitable for most masonry backgrounds
- Quicker drying time
Thistle Hardwall should be applied with firm pressure, built out to the required thickness, ruled to an even surface and lightly scratched to form a key for thistle multi-finish. For machine application, the plaster should be sprayed on to the background in the form of a ribbon. The consistency should allow the ribbon to run together. When a substantial area is covered, Hardwall is worked and ruled as in hand plastering. It is easier to attain the required thickness of plaster in one application by machine, but the total thickness should normally exceed 25mm (subject to background suitability)
SpecificationA 25kg bag of Thistle Hardwall will cover 3.0 m2 at 11mm thickness and approximately 1.5 - 2 hours setting time. Hardwall complies with EN 13279-1 types B4/20/2 and C3/20, and is manufactured under a quality system independently audited and certified as conforming with ISO 9001: 2000
Thistle Bonding Coat is pre-mixed with aggregate and only clean water needs to be added to prepare it for use. Mixing should be carried out in clean bucket or bath. Excessive mechanical mixing should be avoided. Tools and water used in mixing must be clean. Contaminations from previous mixes can shorten the setting time in turn reduce the strength of plaster when set.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Firozeh F. published 26/01/2019 following an order made on 21/01/2019
Anonymous customer published 13/10/2018 following an order made on 07/10/2018
Good backing plaster
Anonymous customer published 26/06/2018 following an order made on 13/06/2018
Anonymous customer published 06/05/2018 following an order made on 30/04/2018
Anonymous customer published 27/02/2018 following an order made on 15/02/2018
Anonymous customer published 25/11/2017 following an order made on 17/11/2017
Anonymous customer published 20/08/2017 following an order made on 14/08/2017