British Gypsum ShaftWall Retaining Channel 2400mm G105
The ShaftWall retaining channel is a structure to protect vertical or horizontal elements in confined spaces.
The ShaftWall retaining channel is a lightweight, fire resistant structure to protect vertical or horizontal elements in confined spaces, where access is limited to one side only.
- Horizontal membranes are built entirely from below
- Fire resistant
- Higher certainty of installed acoustic performance
- Can be used where access is limited to one side at the head
- Conforms to EN 14195
|Size:||64mm x 2400mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.