British Gypsum Gyproc Ready Mix Joint Cement 12L
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£22.49Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £20.49 Ex VAT
Gyproc Ready Mix Joint Cement is an air drying, ready mixed material, for the finishing stage over Gyproc Joint Filler.
- Ideal for taping, filling, finishing and texturing.
- Pre mixed Ready to use right from the container
- Complies with EN 13963, type 3A
Application & Mixing
Open the tub lifting the lip of the lid all the way round then lifting off. Stir before use, then dilute only if necessary and using no more than 0.75 litres per tub. Excessive dilution increases shrinkage and drying times, and reduces the strength. Excessive mechanical mixing should be avoided and only low-speed mixer used. If using gyproc ready mix joint cement for all stages, apply to the joint to embed the tape and immediately overcoat to fully fill the tapered board edges. Allow to completely dry, and then apply a second coat, feathered out beyond the first. Allow to completely dry and then apply a final coat, feathered out beyond the second.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 25/03/2017 following an order made on 15/03/2017