British Gypsum Gyproc Paper Joint Tape 150m
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£5.95Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £5.35 Ex VAT
Gyproc Joint Tape is easy to use in internal angle joints and provides excellent crack-resistance.
- High tensile strength to resist tearing, stretching and distortion
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment
- Roughened surface for superior bond
- Accurately center-creased to improve corner treatment
- Complies with EN 13963, type T
- Mix some powdered joint compound with water, or use the pre-mixed variety.
- Use a drywall blade to spread a row of Joint Compound along an entire seam, either from top to bottom or from left to right. The width of this row should be slightly larger than the width of the tape. It doesn't matter if you spread too much compound, but don't spread too little and leave voids along the seam.
- Roll out enough tape to completely cover the seam, and tear or cut it off of the roll. Lay the tape on top of the seam, and let it stick to the compound.
- Use the edge of the drywall blade to scrape along the surface of the tape, squeezing Joint Compound out from underneath and flattening the tape against the wall. Deposit the excess Joint Compound back onto your tray as you go. When you are finished, the tape should be flat against the wall, and there should be no bubbles. Lift the tape from the wall at places you see bubbles, add a little more mud underneath, and then scrape the tape flat.
- Let the joint compound dry overnight, and apply two or three coats of joint compound on top to feather the seam into the wall.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UPS.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Anonymous customer published 29/11/2016 following an order made on 26/10/2016
Anonymous customer published 19/06/2016 following an order made on 14/06/2016
Anonymous customer published 29/05/2016 following an order made on 30/04/2016
not used yet, but looks fine
Anonymous customer published 23/05/2016 following an order made on 12/05/2016
not used it yet