British Gypsum Gyproc Joint Filler 12.5Kg
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£10.39Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £9.39 Ex VAT
British Gypsum Gyproc Joint filler is a setting material for bulk and secondary filling of plasterboard joints.
- 12.5Kg Bag
- For pre-filling gaps and holes and fixing of plaster beads
- Easy to work with and sand
- Complies with EN 13963, type 1B
The powder should be added gradually to clean water in a clean mixing vessel, stirring continuously until a smooth creamy consistency is achieved. Excessive mechanical mixing should be avoided and only low-speed mixer used. Once the material starts to set, it must be used quickly or discarded, it cannot be remixed. Apply joint filler to the joint to embed the tape and immediately overcoat to fully fill the tapered board edges. Allow to set, then apply a second coat, feathered out beyond the first this coat can be Gyproc Joint Cement or Gyproc ready mix joint cement, applied after the second coat has set or dried. After the finishing coat has dried, sand lightly to remove trowel marks. Apply Gyproc Drywall Primer to the whole surface to prepare the surface for painting, or Gyproc Drywall Sealer in one coat to prepare for wallpapering.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 09/02/2018 following an order made on 01/02/2018
A very good product
Anonymous customer published 27/10/2017 following an order made on 17/10/2017