British Gypsum Gyproc EasiFill 45 10Kg
Gyproc EasiFill 45 is a combined setting and air-drying, gypsum-based material for both bulk filling and finishing of joints.
- High coverage rate
- Easy to mix
- Minimal drying shrinkage
- Allows application in only two coats
- With 45 minutes working time
- Final coat can be applied after 80 minutes
- Complies with EN 13963, type 3B
Gyproc EasiFill 45 is used for all stages of plasterboard jointing- for pre-filling gaps and holes and for fixing of beads. It has very low shrinkage, allowing a finished joint to be achieved in only two applications. It can be used by hand or in quick-release type finishing boxes from the speed tape range of mechanical jointing tools (note that it should not be used over an earlier coat of and air-drying product such as Gyproc Joint Cement). Gyproc EasiFill 45 should not be used for jointing of Glasroc MultiBoard or FireCase (S).
The powder should be added gradually to clean water in a clean mixing vessel, stirring continuously until a smooth creamy consistency is achieved. Apply Gyproc EasiFill 45 to the joint to embed the tape and immediately overcoat to fully fill the tapered board edges and just feather out onto the board surface. Allow to set for 80 minutes-then apply the finishing coat, feathered out beyond the first. After the coat has dried sand lightly to remove trowel marks. Apply Gyproc Drywall Primer to the whole surface to prepare the surface for painting, apply the decoration with the minimum delay
- A few limited products are currently only available for in-store purchases. This is usually attributed to difficulties in shipping the products. Please use the check in-store stock function on the product page and refer to branch quantities to make an in-store purchase instead.
Anonymous customer published 17/01/2020 following an order made on 06/01/2020
the easi filler is a very good product
Anonymous customer published 24/06/2019 following an order made on 20/06/2019
Very good, meeting my expectations