British Gypsum Gyproc Cove Adhesive 12.5Kg
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£11.79Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £11.49 Ex VAT
British Gypsum Gyproc Cove Adhesive is a specially formulate adhesive for fixing Gyproc Cove and Cornices.
- Instant grab
- East to mix, fast setting time
- For fixing cove and cornices
Gyproc cove adhesive is used to install gyproc cove, cornice, cornice strips and cornice battens, typically at the angle between the wall and ceiling. The gyproc cove and cornice range is used to provide a decorative finish to a room.
Ensure mixing is undertaken in a well-ventilated environment. All mixing equipment should be kept clean and free from previously set materials. Mix the Gyproc Adhesive powder in to clean water as per the guidance on the packing and stir to a smooth paste. Ensure the mix is still and it will be difficult to apply and too thin it will not bond properly. Apply the adhesive in a 3mm thickness to both surfaces of the cove that will be in contact with the wall or ceiling. For very dry plaster background or those with high suction, dampen down with a clean sponge and clean water. Remove excess adhesive and use it to make good any joints. Gyproc cove adhesive will normally set hard in 90-120 minutes.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via UK Mail.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 18/10/2018 following an order made on 04/10/2018
Anonymous customer published 13/03/2017 following an order made on 02/03/2017
Does the job