British Gypsum Gyproc Corner Tape 30m
Need More, Save More
- Up to 4£19.49Ex VAT
- 5 & Over £18.49 Ex VAT
British Gypsum Gyproc Corner tape is a paper joint tape that is bonded to two corrosion resistant steel strips for creating perfect straight edges.
- Suitable for construction or repair / alteration work
- Flexible steel backing easily fits any angle where traditional corner bead cannot
- It applies in the same way as paper tape, using gyproc jointing compound
Fill the corner seam with a generous amount of jointing compound using a 6-inch drywall knife. Fill the crack from ceiling to floor, making sure it is completely filled. Spread excess compound onto walls on either side of the corner. Measure the corner from ceiling to floor and cut a piece of drywall tape to the desired length. Fold the tape along the crease running down the middle of the tape. Start at the top of the wall and press the drywall tape into the corner. Use the blade of the drywall knife to push the tape into the corner. Use the drywall knife to feather excess compound away from the corner. Smooth the compound over the edges of the tape. Sand dried compound with a fine-grit sandpaper. Then paint or wallpaper as desired.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- If you are not in to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Anonymous customer published 23/05/2016 following an order made on 12/05/2016
not used it yet