9mm x 9mm Richard Burbidge Pine Glass Bead 2400mm FB359
Richard Burbidge decorative moulding part FB359. Glass Beads are typically used in doors and windows to hold glass panels in place and enhance the look of the frame work.
Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings are engineered to the finest detail with exceptional quality of softwood timber. Richard Burbidge pine softwood mouldings not only offer practical benefits but due to its professional finish it will enhance any areas that it's used in. The quality of machined softwood is finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any natural defects which directly benefits the strength and quality of the softwood.
- Excellent softwood quality
- Can be painted, varnished and stained
- Machined to finest detail
- Practical & decorative
- Smooth & clean finish
- Range of profiles available
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 19/01/2018 following an order made on 10/01/2018
Anonymous customer published 05/07/2015 following an order made on 25/06/2015