90mm x 90mm x 62mm Speed Pro Angle Bracket Galvanised Pack of 50
Speed Pro Angle Bracket is ideal for all applications where one member crosses another or one member is trimmed into another.
- Connects Rafters to Plates
- Connects Trusses to Plates
- Connects Purlins to Trusses
- Joist trimming
- Connects Bracing to studding
- Suspended ceiling grounds
- Connects purlins and joists to laminated beams
Speed Pro angle brackets are used where 90 degree hold of the material is required. The Speed Pro Angle Brackets holes and slots allows for easy application. To fix the brackets you place the brackets where 90 a degree joint is needed, making sure it is straight, then simply screw or nail the bracket in place.
- This product will be delivered direct from Speed Pro.
- This product is for kerbside delivery only which means the driver will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries are subject to additional re-delivery charge.
- A signature may be required for delivery.
Anonymous customer published 27/12/2016 following an order made on 17/11/2016