90mm Rockwool Flexi 1200mm x 600mm (4.32m²)
Say goodbye to cold spots and poor acoustics. Suitable for use all over the home, ROCKWOOL FLEXI is an ideal insulation solution for any building project. The flexible edge helps to overcome the problems with fresh timber shrinkage as well as the displacement of insulation.
- Patented flexi edge offers accurate fit to all widths
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink
- Fits all typical metal and timber frame spacing
- Excellent thermal, acoustic and fire properties
- Non-combustible (Euroclass A1)
- Easy to handle and install
- Superior fit with no waste
|Size:||600mm x 1200mm x 90mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Colin P. published 26/04/2020 following an order made on 16/04/2020
Excellent insulation for garden room Service was good too
Anonymous customer published 05/06/2018 following an order made on 10/05/2018
Much nicer than the fibreglass it replaced, and provides a good balance of acoustic and thermal insulation. Easy to fit and a good range of accurate thicknesses available.