90mm Ecotherm Eco-Versal Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises of a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides. It is a universal solution for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls and ceilings.
- Eco-versal is zero ODP
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Eco-Versal allows traditional forms of construction without modern problems of condensation
- Designers are not bound by the constraint of horizontal ceilings
- Attic space can be transformed into a warm usable living space
- Eco-versal can be used to insulate roof and cheeks of dormers
PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products - Specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 99/3569. PIR foam is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3, less than the target value of 5. It has BRE Green Guide rating of A.
|Size:||1200mm x 2400mm x 90mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 22/10/2019 following an order made on 20/10/2019