9.5mm British Gypsum Gyproc WallBoard Plasterboard Square Edge 1800mm x 900mm (6' x 3')
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£4.69Ex VAT
- 10 & Over £4.59 Ex VAT
Gyproc wallboard is plasterboard that is suitable for drylining internal surfaces.
- Great in value
- Can be used in wide range of applications even over existing plaster walls.
- Readily accepts wide range of paint and finish
- Easy to cut and work with
- Complies with EN 520 - Type A
- Thermal conductivity 0.19W/mK
Suitable for most applications where normal fire, structural and acoustic levels are specified. Ideal solution for walls, ceiling and partitions, suitable for direct decoration or thistle plaster finish.
Plastering & Cutting
This product may be cut using a plasterboard saw or by scoring with a sharp knife and snapping the board over a straight edge. Holes for switch or socket boxes should be cut out before the boards are fixed using a utility saw or sharp knife. The face (ivory) of gyproc wallboard can be plastered with either thistle board finish or thistle multi-finish. There should be the minimum of delay between completion of the lining and the commencement of plastering.
|Size:||900mm x 1800mm x 9.5mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Zamanbek K. published 05/07/2020 following an order made on 25/06/2020
Good quality I’m happy
Anonymous customer published 21/12/2016 following an order made on 29/11/2016
Anonymous customer published 01/04/2016 following an order made on 17/02/2016