75mm Ecotherm Eco-Versal Insulation 2400mm x 1200mm (8' x 4')
EcoTherm Eco-Versal comprises of a fibre free rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation core faced with an aluminium foil composite on both sides. It is a universal solution for insulating pitched roofs, floors, walls and ceilings.
- Eco-versal is zero ODP
- Roofs insulated at rafter level create a warm roof; no pipe or tank lagging is required
- Eco-Versal allows traditional forms of construction without modern problems of condensation
- Designers are not bound by the constraint of horizontal ceilings
- Attic space can be transformed into a warm usable living space
- Eco-versal can be used to insulate roof and cheeks of dormers
PIR foam is produced according to BS EN 13165: 2008 Thermal insulation products for buildings - Factory made rigid polyurethane foam products - Specification. Covered by BBA Agreement Certificate No 99/3569. PIR foam is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3, less than the target value of 5. It has BRE Green Guide rating of A.
|Size:||1200mm x 1200mm x 75mm|
- A few limited products are currently only available for in-store purchases. This is usually attributed to difficulties in shipping the products. Please use the check in-store stock function on the product page and refer to branch quantities to make an in-store purchase instead.
Anonymous customer published 08/08/2017 following an order made on 28/07/2017
same R value as similar products but very slightly heavier and with a higher impact resistance which made it ideal to go under chipboard for a floating floor. Arrived in excellent condition.
Anonymous customer published 10/07/2016 following an order made on 14/03/2016
Just as good as the competition but for a better price. Go for it !