72mm Speed Pro Metal Extra Deep Track 3000mm
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£8.49Ex VAT
- 10 to 99 £7.65 Ex VAT
- 100 & Over £6.89 Ex VAT
72mm Extra Metal Deep Track is a high-performance steel section that is used in plasterboard partitions for heights up to 12m and a wide range of partition thicknesses
72mm Extra Metal Deep Track is a non-load bearing yet high performance and light weight steel U channel for use as an optional head track where increased deflection is expected in plasterboard partitions and wall linings. 72mm metal Deep Track is generally used within commercial and domestic applications for heights up to 12m and a wide range of partition thicknesses. It has been manufactured to British Standards BS 7364 and EN 14195.
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.