70mm x 70mm Planed Hardwood Meranti PAR Timber (3'' x 3'')
Meranti PAR hardwood Timber is precision machined, finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any major natural defects. suite most domestic and commercial wood work projects. Meranti hardwood can also be varnished, stained.
Please note that the minimum order quantity for this product is in metres, which will be supplied in random lengths between 2.1m and 5.1m.
Meranti hardwood timber PAR (Planed All Round) with a natural medium dark reddish-brown colour and light grains, is the most commonly known and used hardwood in wood working. Meranti hardwood timber PAR is precision machined, finely selected and graded to ensure it's free of any major natural defects. Its good quality characteristics offer many applications such as windows sills, furniture, facia, cabinets and other joinery projects for internal and external usage. There is broad range of sizes available to choose from which will suite most domestic and commercial wood work projects. Meranti hardwood can also be varnished, stained and treated as required.
- Planed and square edge
- Machined to precision dimension
- Graded for consistency and quality
- Vast range of sizes
The supplier submits itself to independent scrutiny through their efforts to maintain environmental chain of custody certification with BM Trada for FSC and PEFC as part of on-going commitment to the environment.
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.