70mm British Gypsum ShaftWall Starter Channel 3600mm 70 SC 70
Vertical stud used at abutments and openings to receive fixing of board.
Designed especially for the high performance Shaftwall system.
Channels conform to EN 14195.
ShaftWall provides a lightweight, fire resistant structure to protect elements in confined spaces wherever access is limited to one side only. The system provides a protective structure which can be incorporated at an early stage of the construction without the need for scaffolding. The system can also be built horizontally to provide a fire rated membrane.
- Horizontal membranes are built entirely from below
- A ShaftWall variant with non-combustible Glasroc F firecase board linings is available
- High level commonality with GypWall partition components, particularly 70mm stud solutions
- Higher certainty of installed acoustic performance due to laboratory tests incorporating deflection heads
- Can be used where access is limited to one side at the head, e.g. M & E cages already installed in corridors
|Size:||70mm x 3600mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.