6mm HardieBacker 250 Fibre Cement Tile Backer Board 1200mm x 800mm (4' x 2.6')
HardieBacker is a Cement Backerboard ideal for tile and stone. It features Mouldblock™ Technology to give high quality moisture and mould protection, one of the best bonding surfaces for cement based tile adhesive and comes with EZ Grid which provides a recessed fastener pattern for easy installation.
- Water Resistance
- Mould Resistant
- Strongest on market
- Easy to install
HardieBacker Cement Backerboard should be used anywhere in your home where tile is applied; on floors, walls and even countertops. It should be used especially in wet areas like bathrooms, for a shower wall or a bathroom floor, where they are exposed to extreme moisture. It is recommended to use 6mm HardieBacker Cement Backerboard for the floor and 12mm HardieBacker Cement Backerboard for the wall.
Protect your home and family
The durable cement formulation of HardieBacker Cement Backerboard provides superior water resistance and its proprietary Mouldblock Technology offers additional protection against mould. A low level of mould spores in your home isn't abnormal but if left untreated, mould can colonize and release millions of airborne breathable spores. Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mould exposure may include allergic reactions, asthma and other respiratory complaints. Won't rot, swell or warp when exposed to moisture. Mouldblock Technology protects the job from dangerous mould growth. No primer required. Easy to score and snap. Can hold 100kg m2 while conventional plasterboards claim to hold up to 32kg m2. Beyond its potential health effects, mould can also pose a threat to the value of your home. Once mould has established itself, it could be very expensive to clean up, could cause the market value of your home to decrease and could require you to move out until the mould is properly cleaned. Help protect your home and family to resist moisture that can lead to mould growth before it starts - request your builder or contractor to use HardieBacker Cement Backerboard for tile and stone.
|Size:||800mm x 1200mm x 6mm|
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party courier.
- They will email and text you on the day of delivery to advise the product has been scanned onto the vehicle. Shortly after this you will receive another email and text advising your 2-hour delivery window.
- Deliveries take place Monday-Friday between 8am to 5pm.
- If there are any road width, road height or restricted access times, please contact us on 020 8362 8100 prior to order/dispatch, otherwise charges may be applied if we cannot complete delivery.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- This item is not eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have a fork lift or adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
- Failed deliveries may be subject to a re-delivery charge.
- A signature will be required for delivery.
Gareth P. published 28/04/2020 following an order made on 18/04/2020
Perfect to lay down before laying porcelin tiles on chipboard.
Alexander T. published 30/03/2020 following an order made on 20/03/2020
Anonymous customer published 30/03/2018 following an order made on 22/03/2018
Good product. Easy to work with
Anonymous customer published 05/08/2017 following an order made on 17/07/2017
Easy to work with, good quality
Anonymous customer published 01/08/2017 following an order made on 17/07/2017
some of the Hardie Backer boards were damaged in transit
Anonymous customer published 18/11/2016 following an order made on 08/11/2016
Good stuff. Obviously snaps much more easily than the 12MM board, therefore requiring less scoring.
Anonymous customer published 20/01/2016 following an order made on 12/11/2015
Good for creating a tileable substrate on floors as it's only 6mm thick, but less useful for walling. In theory it can be used as an overlay on masonry walls, but in reality the 500 at 12mm thick is more useful.[12mm is less flexible and less prone to 'pulling into' the adhesive beneath it when screwing on.