- Easy to fix with glues and screws
- Can be cut to suit various shapes and forms
- Easy to sand
- Takes well to most adhesives, paints and veneers
- Light surface makes marking easy to see
Veneered MDF is suitable only for internal applications. It is easily cut with hand and machine tools but scribing the cut line will prevent break out of the surface fibres. The natural real wood surfaces can be enhanced with polishes or lacquers to suit individual tastes.
MDF is manufactured from wood fibres, mixed with resin and waxes which are then hot pressed to the required thickness. These wood fibres are sourced from environmentally friendly forest thinnings, recycled wood/pallets, and sawdust. All our suppliers provide FSC and PEFC certification.
All dust can be harmful if inhaled or ingested, MDF dust is no exception. Correct PPE such as dust masks and goggles should be worn as a matter of routine. Workshop machines should be fitted with appropriate dust extraction equipment. If not in a workshop environment then MDF should be worked in a well ventilated area. The use of a respirator fitted with P2 filter units is highly recommended.
|Size:||W: 1220mm L: 2440mm T: 6mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- If you are not available to receive your delivery the parcel will be taken to your local access point.
Anonymous customer published 12/12/2018 following an order made on 21/11/2018