66mm x 32mm Richard Burbidge Treated Traditional Handrail 1800mm LD201C
Need More, Save More
- Up to 9£10.82Inc VAT
- 10 & Over £9.11 Inc VAT
The Tradition style Decking rail is a perfect choice to enhance your outdoor decking area.
- Gives elegant look to your decking
- Available in Traditional and American style
- Smooth finished surface
To install the handrail the common design for the spindle and handrail system is to keep top rail to be 900mm above the decking and bottom rail 75mm above the ground. Once the correct height is established the spindles can be cut to size if required. To fix the railing to the post mark two holes on the post and two on to the rail and drill 12mm diameter holes, same with the bottom rail keeping in mind to keep the bottom rail 75mm above the decking surface. If not using the base rail the spindles are fitted directly on the decking boards. Next step is to glue dowels and insert in to the pre drilled holes and fix it in to place. Once the post rails and spindles are all attached and secure the posts can be bolted down to the deck joist.
|Size:||W: 66mm L: 1800mm T: 32mm|
- Lead time of 1-2 Working Days.
- This product is dispatched from Builder Depot and is available for in-store purchase.
- This product will usually be delivered via third party.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is eligible for returns as per our Returns Policy.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only which means our drivers will unload goods at the nearest access point on the kerb outside of your property.
- Please ensure you have adequate labour onsite to accept the goods and offload.
Anonymous customer published 21/11/2016 following an order made on 14/11/2016
Far better quality than comparable products in local did stores